Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Have I Been??

Helllloooo! I am so sorry that it may feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth this past week! I have been super busy, learning that I am moving to Charleston for the summer among other things!! I am super pumped about scoring an internship at Charleston Magazine under their style guru, Ayoka Lucas. Can't wait to contribute and learn about the industry I so desperately desire to be in! However, I start next Wednesday and have no place to live/work (really work, for money I mean....the internship is unpaid!)! So, I have been scrambling to set up my living arrangements for the summer. You will get a smile-worthy post from me before Thursday, I promise, because I miss my blog and have tons of fun things to write about it...so, until then, Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment