Thursday, February 24, 2011

J,K,L,M....A Piece of the Alphabet for Spring

We are just one month away from the first day of SPRING!! Yay, yay, yay! Spring has got to be one of my favorite seasons of the year. When I begin to see shops with pops of color here and there, I get really giddy inside! After the cold winter that we've had, I cannot wait to stock my closet with hot pink, lime green, and aqua-colored clothes. That is, of course, when I get a job or even $20....ughhh, I need to have a paycheck or I may go crazy! Anywaysss, I thought I would share some vivid hue-d goodness to get you through the next month! Have fun drooling over these amazing finds!



J is for Jellies by Burberry

If you're anything like me, you rocked some jellies when you were younger. I strutted my stuff around the pool when I sported my jellies of all colors! Jellies came back last Spring, but they haven't gone back in the trend archive just yet! Burberry is offering adorable jellies in black, beige, red, clear and pink this season. Get your hands on them quick because they'll be flying off shelves everywhere!

Love these!

K is for Kate Spade

Kate Spade's new shoe arrivals are to die for!! From the striped "Karolina" pump to the outrageous "Wish" wedge, Kate has won my heart. How can you not love Spring when she makes it look this fun? I need these in every color....

What more could a girl ask for??
 
Appropriately named the "Karolina", after me of course!!
 

Why didn't Kate Spade think of this sooner? I loooove the spade logo!

Don't mind if I do!

High-heeled rainboots for the most stylish uptown girl
 

L is for Longchamp

Longchamp has introduced a very pretty rose petal pattern to their Le Pliage Tote Bag Collection. Offered in pink and yellow, it's just the oomph they needed to bring in the warm season. They have also added some stylish shoes, including a cute T-strap sandal with zipper detailing...I want a pair ASAP.

Lonchamp lovin'


A scarf to match!!
Can't wait to get a pair....



M is for Milly

If I was a boy, I would marry Milly. In honor of my upcoming fabulous excursion to the Bahamas, I wanted to feature some of Milly's homage to the nautical look. I am head over heels about anything related to boats, resortwear, and sun. So, I have picked a few outfits that I would rock anywhere, from Worth Avenue to the isle of Capri. I've also featured Milly's new Handbag and "Milly Minis" lines which are uber lustworthy!
TOO precious!!


The perfect bag to complete the preppy, nautical look!

Love the sailboat tee!
 
This dress looks like a twist on a version they did 3 years ago. Loved it then, love it now!


Have...to....have....it. Now.



I'm dreamin' of daydresses....
  


No comments:

Post a Comment