Monday, April 18, 2011

Color, Color Everywhere!!

I love seeing all of the bright colors sprouting up everywhere...it means it's springtime! I've been following "The Weekly Spade: A Blog About Color" lately over at KateSpade.com and I'm so excited about everything they are finding! The color of the month is green and you can check out the cutest new things Kate has to offer this spring in lovely shades of emerald, lime, & clover, just to name a few! They are also featuring seasonal prints that have been designed by commissioned artists. I am ob-sessed with one of them: Caitlin McGauley....She paints watercolor prints with pops of color and unmistakable charm. She has created work for J.Crew & Hermes as well as Kate Spade's illustrations for one of their Pop-Up Shops in London. Her adorable renditions of room settings and tablescapes make me jump for joy! I have posted a few of my personal favorites below. You can see more at CaitlinMcGauley.com as well as her featured article from last summer on Tory Burch's Blog!!

She makes it look so effortless!
 
KateSpade.com

 
One of Caitlin's favorite things about Summer!!
 
Tory's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment