Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Showroom Pics!!

Finally!! They're here....what you've all been waiting for!! The Lilly Pulitzer Showroom pictures from the Spring Furniture Market!

I was so overwhelmed with excitement and awe when I went to visit the showroom in early April. The colors, patterns, layout & design, and happiness would make anyone want to LIVE in Market Square. They have added additional pieces to the collection this year, and it should be available in the summer at select stores.

One negative, "I'm very unhappy about it" piece of information: The artwork is NOT for sale!! I almost broke down when they told me! They find it from the internet and other various sources. However, this is typical, because my favorite things I find while shopping are always either a) sold out or b) not for sale. Bummer, but the rest of the collection makes up for it!! So, grab a cupcake and some lemonade and get ready for some adorably preppy pictures!


I want my entire house to look like this!!

This chest has a high-gloss paint finish and when you open the doors, it's Carolina Blue inside!!

The lighting was bad, but the layout with the framed fabric prints is so fun!

Had to be on of my favorite corners of the showroom. I am obsessed with the Jackie O pictures lined in pink, the blue wall, the pink striped couch, everything.....I love it!!

My favorite picture

This look could work anywhere from Palm Beach to NYC....and could the fabrics get any cuter??

Prepster bedroom

Love the jewelry boxes and lamp....probably not for sale :(

Love the dining room table and chairs with the signature Lilly design. And I wish I could make something as neat as the wall display!

I want that art! Can't have it....


Lilly chair

Another pretty section of a bedroom.

Took this picture for my boyfriend, Tyler...the fish art adds some more of that beachy feel.

This would be a great look for a foyer or dining room


I hope you all have had your Lilly fix for the day! I still can't get enough! If you want to use some of my pictures in your blog or website, please mention me, as I took all of these myself! Thanks a bunch! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Katie and I work at HFI Brands-the manufacturer of Lilly Pulitzer Home. I just wanted to let you know that the artists that painted the paintings in our showroom are happy to paint any of the peices you are interested in. If you like, let me know which peices you are interested in, and I will get back to you with the pricing.
    Thanks!
    Katie.Gumerson@hfibrands.com

    ReplyDelete