Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Magazine Features

Wow. I'm a stranger to my own blog! It's been 2 months since my last post, so I figured I'd update you on my "work" (it's too fun to be considered work...) that has been published in Charleston Magazine over the summer. My internship is coming to an end and I have been able to be a part of FIVE issues so far! That's crazy...no experience turns into 5 issues in 3 & 1/2 months!! I already posted my feature from June, but I want to add the web extras from that issue as well as the July & August features. We received the September issue yesterday at the office, so that will be hitting stands in the next week. My very first fashion shoot is in that issue and it was a-mazing! I will post behind-the-scenes photos and the actual spread as soon as I can. For now, here are the June extras & the past 2 issues!

June 2011: Family Tote Web Extras

Tote from Hampden Clothing on King Street


A great accessory from Out of Hand in Mt Pleasant, SC


A Kate Spade classic from Finicky Filly on King Street


Everyday beachbag by Tory Burch from Bob Ellis

Family Tote by Echo Designs @ Teal Boutique

Another fun tote by Kate Spade @ Finicky Filly

Find the extras @ ChasMag.com.

August 2011: Cuffs

On the Cuff: My amazing spread in the August 2011 issue!!
1: @ BITON; 2: @ Hampden Clothing; 3: @ Roberto Coin; 4: @ Copper Penny; 5: My FAVE by the spectacular Alexis Bittar @ Gwynn's of Mt Pleasant

Hope you loved them! I'll be back with more verrry soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment