Friday, September 2, 2011

Finery Redefined

Here it is! The fashion feature that we shot in the hottest month eeever in an amazing, historic home on South Battery Street in Charleston, SC. We're talkin' glam galore, people. I posted some of my favorites that made it into the mag, links to all the pics, and some behind-the-scenes photos taken by the fabulous Jonathan Balliet (lllove him!). Enjoy and let me know what you think!

P.S. The feature was shot by the uber talented Peter Frank Edwards. His work was recently featured in Garden & Gun as well as the issue of Travel & Leisure about the exact place in the Bahamas that I visited earlier in the year!! Isn't that crazy? Wish I had known prior to the shoot.....


My favorrrite look of the entire shoot. Tutus were even made locally by ReTulled!
The paintings in the back are by the owner of the house, artist Kat Hastie. TOO cool!

Jonathan Balliet

I kept calling this the "Carmen San Diego" look....

This is the Sept cover of Charleston Magazine. Note the glittered Louboutins....

My boss, Ayoka Lucas, styling the model. Herve Leger dress, Alexis Bittar necklace, and a  floor length shawl by CFW's Emerging Designer 2011 Winner Charlotte Hess

Finished look
Gorgeous.

There's Frank Edwards. Love this pic taken by yours truly

A gorgeous shot taken by Jonathan Balliet


J's a genius :)

Oh yeah, style interns busy at work!

Not as lux as we'd wish, but it'll do
Saved the best for last. Oh, and yes, I did take a picture of myself in these works of art. It is currently the background of my phone :)

Charleston Mag Online Fashion Shoot: Chas Mag Online
More from the Shoot: Frank Edwards Extras
Charleston Mag Behind-The-Scenes by Jonathan Balliet: Extra! Extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment