Thursday, September 8, 2011

Drool-Worthy Collaboration Launches

I think we are all about ready for Fall. Nothing makes me happier in the fall than tall boots, chic coats, and loud, printed scarves here and there. In honor of the second most exciting time of the year in the fashion world (Fall Fashion Week in NYC), I wanted to showcase some of the amazing luxury designers and celebrities alike, who have teamed up with budget-friendly retail companies. So start saving; you're gonna want it all!!

Missoni for Target

Ahh! I am so stoked that the legendary Missoni line has designed over 400 items (wow!) for Target this Fall. Launching September 13th, Target will be blanketed with the iconic colorful chevron print we all know so well. From baby's onesies to beach cruisin' bikes, Missoni has more than outdone themselves. Check out a few of my favorite things...and they'll be at a store near you in 5 days!! Don't miss out! The fun ends October 22nd or until supplies last. For more looks, visit the Fashionista.


Hard to see the tights, but even they are patterned!!

I want. I need. I have to have.

I am on an acrylic tray kick right now and these hit the spot!

Add some spice to your living room with these pretty candles


Ok, so, I know none of us really needs a bike, but if we did, it would definitely be this one!

Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's "Impulse" Line

Can you believe it? We normal, working class folk will be able to get our hands on something the Chanel man himself has designed...and for less than $1000! Priced from $50 to $170, these hot looks hit stores August 31st. Flirty frocks, black & white with pops of pink, and fingerless gloves are the key elements in the collection. Make your way to your nearest Macy's so you too can have a piece of Chanel. See more at the Fashionista.

Really? I'm obsessed.

Love the stand-up collar.

Make like Karl & get yourself some gloves.

I could imagine myself in this dress...in Paris...eating macaroons. I think yes.

A fantastic top for a fun night out!

The Kardashian Kollection for Sears

The sisters have us at "hello!" again. The trio has designed a line full of curve hugging, booty rockin' pieces exclusively for Sears. Leopard print jumpsuits & blazers galore might just make Sears the one stop shop we've lost touch of in the last decade or so. The line includes jewelry, lingerie, accessories, and shoes as well. You could walk out with a complete look! Here are several of their ads, along with a picture of all 6 of the Kardashion girls sporting their line at a launch party. Enjoy!


Lovin' the leopard

I think they could make anything look awesome!

Baring some skin in their lingerie pieces

The whole clan of gals decked out in their chic looks


Photos courtesy of Fashionista.com, TheBerry.com, NyMag.com, Racked.com, & BlogLovin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment