Monday, March 28, 2011

And Another Week Begins....

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I celebrated my birthday in Charlotte and it was a blast, filled with P.F. Chang's, Maxie B's pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes, and love all around! I have the best friends and boyfriend a girl could ask for!

I didn't get a chance to shop much due to time, but my mother went down with some friends and got me some amazing scoop! Louis Vuitton is searching for a Shoe Manager at their location at Southpark Mall...she chatted up the store manager and scored a card for me! I sent in my resume today and I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that they will consider me for the position!! Who knows, this may be the perfect fashion job I've been searching for!

One stop I did get the chance to make was at the Tory Burch store with my friend and Tory employee, Kathleen. They have some super cute things in there! I love the way Tory decorates her store to make you feel like you are shopping in her very own closet. The exotic prints and colorful furniture make me want to shop for days. I'm considering some Reva flats...I'd never tried them on until my Saturday visit, and they are suprisingly comfortable! Too bad they are sold out of the color I want :(

Speaking of shoes, I thought I would mention a collaboration that is in stores this Spring since I have found myself writing about shoes at least once a week! John Derian, the designer made famous by his decopage designs on paperweights, trays, etc, has teamed up with shoe company Repetto to bring you some oh-so-sassy kicks. One pair in particular are ballet flats inspired by his home decor. They are available at Bergdorf Goodman for $295 and there is no doubt you will be receiving compliments left and right if you buy a pair!


Gorgeous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment