Monday, March 14, 2011

Top 3 Obsessions for the Week

Hope everyone had a fun-filled weekend...I know I did! Wanted to share some b-eautiful finds that I'm loving right now. Like I said, I'm obsessed with Spring and all things related, so enjoy them & go out & splurge on my behalf (since I am still broke....)!!

1. The Lilly Pulitzer "Murfee" Scarf

I am soooo in love with these printed scarves! I have always been a huge fan of Lilly, and the addition of these scarves to her accessories line was a brilliant idea. Although they are priced a little steep (they are $118!), if you can afford one, go for it! Just the thing you need for Spring!!


Love, love, love!


Hard to pick a favorite....


2. Tory Burch "Eddie" Ballet Flats

Ever since one of my BFF's, Kathleen, started working at Tory Burch in Charlotte, she has been decked head-to-toe in Tory Burch. I saw her over the weekend and she was donning these super cute flats. She said they are the most comfortable shoes she's ever had and they come in a varitey of different colors. I am always in need of some flats, and I think these would be just right for almost any outfit! They are $178 and ripe for the pickin'!

For a limited time, ToryBurch.com is offering free standard shipping on "Eddie" flats!!

3. Target's GO International Designer Collective

Target is welcoming back several top designers to create looks for less this Spring. Among the 17 featured designers are Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, Thakoon, & Zac Posen. I always love to check out the designer section at Target, so I know I won't be dissappointed! They arrived yesterday, so get to Target before they're gone!


Tucker for Target $39.99
  
Tara Jarmon for Target $39.99

Tracy Feith for Target $39.99

Happy Monday & Happy Shopping!! Don't forget to make plans for St. Patty's Day on Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Tory Burch's shoes but if I'm going to spend $178 on a pair, I'd want that big medallion on it :) Love that navy dress by Tucker! I love my $40 dresses. H&M is my jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am right there with you! Dreaming is all I do now-a-days!

    ReplyDelete