Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Heart Shoes (Apparently)

Is it just me or do I tend to write about shoes all the time? Oh, well!! It's fun! And since I have wide feet and never ever fit into these gorgeous shoes, I want to share them so that you can buy them!

Anyways, I just now received a Christmas present that I have been waiting and waiting on....my L.L.Bean duck boots!! Wa-hoo! Too bad all of the snow is gone and temps are now in the 70's....They will just be brand new for next season. Check 'em out....shearling-lined and all!

On a more girly note, I am ob-sessed with these J.Crew ballet flats. I love anything that is sparkly (what girl doesn't?) and these are too fun. They are priced at $158 and available now.


Still looking for a j-o-b (it's becoming a curse word in my vocabulary because I hate the sound of it so much), so if anyone has an amazing offer, holler at cha gurl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment